Would you like to make your software work with After the Deadline? Read this documentation to start.
- CKEditor (LGPL)
- jQuery API (MIT/LGPL)
- Python Library by Miguel Ventura (MIT License)
- Ruby Library (MIT)
- Perl CPAN Module by David Day (GPL)
- C# Library by Arik Poznanski (Ms-PL)
- TinyMCE Plugin (LGPL)
If you'd like to port AtD to other editors/libraries, take a look at the AtD Core UI module.
We provide a proxy solution for PHP to help get around cross-domain AJAX restrictions. For other platforms, the following solutions have been contributed:
Developer Note: When constructing an AtD proxy, make sure you send the Host and Content-Length headers. If you don't, your request will hang.
After the Deadline now supports French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish checking. Each language requires its own After the Deadline server. Plugins specify a language by routing a request to the correct AtD server. Our servers are:
- English - service.afterthedeadline.com
- French - fr.service.afterthedeadline.com
- German - de.service.afterthedeadline.com
- Portuguese - pt.service.afterthedeadline.com
- Spanish - es.service.afterthedeadline.com
After the Deadline server software is available under the GNU General Public License. You can find documentation, data, and the source code download at http://open.afterthedeadline.com.
|Subscribe to AtD Developers|
|Visit this group|